Yes - TrustedSite works the same way regardless of the type of website or platform you use!
We have a very flexible arrangement with TrustedSite:
- You can signup and add a plan for your domain directly on TrustedSite.com, or
- You can signup on TrustedSite.com and add a plan for your domain via iWebz, or
- You can signup on via iWebz and add a plan for your domain via iWebz.
All plans are activated on your user account at TrustedSite.com and subscribing/upgrading via iWebz will work as follows:
- If the Domain exists with TrustedSite.com but does not have a paid plan, subscribing via iWebz will add a paid plan at a discounted price to that TrustedSite.com user account.
- If the Domain is new, but the user email already exists as a user account with TrustedSite.com, subscribing via iWebz will add the domain to that TrustedSite.com user account and apply the plan at a discounted price.
- If the Domain and Email are new to TrustedSite.com, subscribing via iWebz will create a TrustedSite.com user account, add the domain and apply the plan at a discounted price.
- If there is an existing Domain and TrustedSite.com user account that was created directly or via iWebz, and plan is upgraded via iWebz with new plan information (in the upgrade flow), the plan will be upgraded at a discounted price on TrustedSite.com
Visits represent unique 24-hour sessions that a site gets during a month. Any activity on a device within 24 hours is counted as the same visit.
You can start with a plan with features you need and start with the option that covers up to 2000 visits. Then use web analytics software to know how many visits you get on average.
You can upgrade your plan at any time using the Upgrade option on your Order Details page. We will automatically issue you a refund for the remainder of the existing plan, then immediately use those funds towards the purchase of the upgraded license. The billing cycle will now be set to this new purchase date (date of upgrade).