Steps to purchase or renew SSL Certificates via getSSL by iWebz℠
Step 1 to Step 3 must be completed for you to receive the certificate files. Ensure the domain/host name for which you are requesting the certificate is active and accessible at all times till you complete Step 3. Tap each step to see more details for that step.
The process to get a new certificate or renew an existing one is the same. See Renewal FAQs
- Provide the CSR text and buyer details to generate the order and invoice. Know more about CSR Generation
- Check the invoice details before paying. (for Paid certificates only)
- Pay the invoice amount. (for Paid certificates only)
Cards, NetBanking, UPI and Digital Wallet payments accepted
- After paying the invoice amount you will be provided with an Enrollment link on the Order Details page to complete the certificate enrollment process.
- On clicking the link an Enrollment form will display in your web browser.
- Provide details such as Validation method selection, CSR, Web server details, Email Approver (if Email validation is selected), etc.
- We recommend Email Validation method be selected as it is the fastest. See Domain Validation info before selecting method
- Submit the Enrollment form.
- As soon as you submit the Enrollment form:
- If you selected Email Validation, CA will email a verification web link to your selected approver email address. Validation will fail if you have selected an email address which you cannot access.
- If you selected File Validation, you will need to upload a file to the domain name root. Validation will fail if you are unable to upload the file, or have any redirection in place.
- If you selected DNS Validation, you will need to add a DNS (CNAME / TXT) record for your domain name. Validation will fail if you are unable to add the DNS entry.
- Within an hour of completing the validation from your end, the CA will email you the SSL certificate files.
- The certificate files will be sent in the format as per the Web server details selected by you on the Enrollment form.